Get Busy Liv’n…Or Get Busy Dying!
So I was watching Miami Ink maybe a year ago (guilty as charged) and on the episode I was watching they had a guy who got a tattoo which said “Get busy liv’n or…Get busy dyin”. How much would I shock everyone if I all of the sudden showed up with a skull and snake tattoo? Don’t worry I’m not getting a tattoo any time soon, common me with a tattoo? It is interesting to watch that show because people tend to get tattoos after life altertering experiences don’t they? Anyway, the point of writing this is to ask yourself this: Are you getting busy living or busy dying? So many people go through life feeling sorry for themselves, don’t be one of them.
You only get one life to live so get busy living people!
- “Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.” — Thomas L. Holdcroft
- Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still. — Lou Erickso
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.– Abraham Lincoln
- Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.– Claude Pepper
- It is not length of life, but depth of life. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. — Ann Landers
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. — Anonymous
Posted in single Motivational on November 18th, 2008 by Jeremy at 12:22 am with (5,129 views)