- Learned to speak English through Scooby Doo and Price is Right
- Learned why Gary became a Jets Fan
- When you are 12 and you have 10k under your bed and you are not selling weed, you are doing a good job.
- Set up a lemonade stand, collected/sold baseball cards, and then it clicked that collecting wine and being an expert in it was his next ticket.
- ’98-’05 Grew from a 4 to a 45 million dollar business
- The Thank You Economy is about listening. Start listening and don’t do so much talking.
- People used to spend millions of dollars doing focus groups. Now people are doing it for free and it isn’t biased (not in a focus group room etc).
- You don’t go back to what hurt you (Charlie Sheen > more cocaine).
- We just lived through the big box era, we are going to an era where people go to where there is a relationship.
What did I miss? What do you think?
Posted in Business on December 2nd, 2011 by Jeremy at 10:52 am with (123 views)